The Gossip: May

Cristiano Ronaldo says he is happy at Real Madrid despite being linked withManchester City. The former United favourite admits he still has great affection for the Reds. "I feel very disappointed because United is still in my heart," he told CNN when discussing the conclusion of the English season. "City have a fantastic team now but I think Manchester [United] will carry on being kings of England, in my opinion. The future? Nobody knows but I feel very happy here. It's a great club with fantastic fans. In one or two years, you never know. A man's head is always complicated."

Italian website calciomercato.com claims an exclusive that the two Milan clubs are monitoring Nani's contract talks with United. It is reported that negotiations have stalled and both Inter and AC Milan have been alerted.

Shinji Kagawa has spoken about his talks with Sir Alex. PA Sport cite an interview with reporters in Japan where he admits: "It was good that I was able to meet him in person and talk. I want to think hard before making my decision. I want a team where I can take on challenges."

The Daily Mail reckons United have tied up a first summer signing in the shape of Nick Powell. The report states a £4million deal has been agreed with Crewe for the 17-year-old, who will represent Alex at Wembley in the League Two play-off final. Sir Alex has watched Powell but, of course, there has been no official word yet on any transfer.

Ecuador international Antonio Valencia has spoken to the press in his homeland. The Reds' Player of the Year says he is very happy and settled in Manchester and is content with three years left on contract. Despite interest from Juventus being thrown into the equation, he was clear to El Telegrafo on his future.

Post a Comment

Hii ni Blog kwa ajili ya kuhabarisha, kutoa/kupokea taarifa na kuelimisha mambo yote yaliyo chanya kwa Nchi yetu. Tafadhali sana unapotoa maoni usichafue hali ya hewa wala usijeruhi hisia za mtu/watu. Kuwa mstaarabu...

Previous Post Next Post